Earlier this year, Trehel completed a renovation and expansion project at West Oak High for the School district of Oconee County. The West Oak project featured extensive renovations to the school’s current outdoor athletic facilities and the addition of a new 16,000 square-foot gymnasium.
In addition to the gym, the new building includes a lobby, concession stands, restrooms, a training room, laundry facilities, offices and storage areas. Trehel also renovated a portion of the existing main gymnasium including updating the girls’ locker room.
Additional project scope details:
- Provided site work and expanded parking lots
- Added drainage system and reseeded the football field
- Constructed a new track surrounding the football field
- Renovated home bleachers and added new handrails
- Constructed new press box, ticket booth, concessions, restrooms (home and visitors) and plaza area
- Renovated auditorium providing new lighting, carpet, sound, seating, and new acoustical treatments
- Constructed new education building for skilled trades
- Constructed new agricultural technology facility and greenhouse
Jumper Carter Sease Architects of Columbia, SC provided architectural design services for the CM@Risk project. Our Trehel construction supervision team consisted of Jack Weber, Project Manager, Trampis Beatty, Project Engineer, and Brennon Belcher, Project Superintendent.