Earlier this year, Trehel completed a renovation and expansion project at West Oak High for the School district of Oconee County. The $9.3 million West Oak project featured extensive renovations to the school’s current outdoor athletic facilities and the addition of a new 16,000 square-foot gymnasium.
In addition to the gym, the new building includes a lobby, concession stands, restrooms, a training room, laundry facilities, offices and storage areas. Trehel also renovated a portion of the existing main gymnasium including updating the girls’ locker room.
Additional project scope details:
- Provided site work and expanded parking lots
- Added drainage system and reseeded the football field
- Constructed a new track surrounding the football field
- Renovated home bleachers and added new handrails
- Constructed new press box, ticket booth, concessions, restrooms (home and visitors) and plaza area
- Renovated auditorium providing new lighting, carpet, sound, seating, and new acoustical treatments
- Constructed new education building for skilled trades
- Constructed new agricultural technology facility and greenhouse
Jumper Carter Sease Architects of Columbia, SC provided architectural design services for the CM@Risk project. Our Trehel construction supervision team consisted of Jack Weber, Project Manager, Trampis Beatty, Project Engineer, and Brennon Belcher, Project Superintendent.